RE: Bad Documentation and Linux

Subject: RE: Bad Documentation and Linux
From: "Jon Leer" <jleer -at- leertech -dot- net>
To: "'Robert Lauriston'" <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 08:39:51 -0500

Let's face. The only reason for documentation is because customers demand
it. Managers want it to be accurate, but they certainly could care less how
it gets done, and will never look at it themselves.

Jon Leer
Leer Technical Communications
Bedford, NH
603-315-4029
jleer -at- leertech -dot- net
http://www.leertech.net

Technical and Business Communication Consulting:
Technical - Manuals to Online Help
Business - Marketing Communication
Content Management - Knowledge Base Development and User Experience

] On Behalf Of Robert Lauriston