RE: New Poll Question

Subject: RE: New Poll Question
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 07:18:08 -0500

Some other questions you might want to ask as you build your spec...

Permissions: Can I delete a document version that I created? If I'm the
document originator or project lead, can I delete document versions that
other people created? Can I "lock" a document at some point against new
versions being created?

Web access: Check in and check out for local editing in Office? Read
only?

Metadata: Can files be tagged (outside of Office) with searchable
keywords? Can files be appended (outside of Office) with notes or
comments?

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

http://www.doctohelp.com/

Help & Manual 5: The all-in-one help authoring tool. True single- sourcing --
generate 8 different formats and as many different versions as you need
from just one project. Fast and intuitive. http://www.helpandmanual.com/