Re: New Poll Question

Subject: Re: New Poll Question
From: "Marsha G. Kamish" <mgkamish -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com, Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 14:01:37 -0800 (PST)

No. We want a system like LiveLink or SharePoint that offers security, audit trails, and version control. Are there any TWs out there with a small company that uses a product that will do these things?

Marsha Kamish Veazey
Technical Writer
KARL STORZ Integrated Solutions
Sugar Land, TX

"Oh, bother," said the Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."