Re: Report On "Work From Home" Offers

Subject: Re: Report On "Work From Home" Offers
From: "Connie Giordano" <connie -at- therightwordz -dot- com>
To: "Gordon Willis" <gdog4evr -at- gmail -dot- com>, "" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 11:19:41 -0500

Gordon,

I haven't seen any tech comm specific work from home stuff, but if you
take a look at Guru.com, Elance, ODesk and other freelance websites, you'll
find quite a number of jobs that are data entry, web article spinning,
Virtual Assistant, and others which sometimes masquerade under a TW
heading. And if you sign up for some of them, such as Go Freelance, you'll
get some offers for proofreading, typing and such.

Good luck with your project!

Connie P. Giordano
The Right Words
Communications & Information Design
(704) 957-8450 (cell)

www.therightwords.com
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney