Re: Documentation confidentiality level policy

Subject: Re: Documentation confidentiality level policy
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:10:55 -0700

Informally. Most places I've worked have had docs that salespeople or
professional services needed show to customers on an as-needed basis
but that for one reason or another were not available generally
through the Web site.

For example, docs for old releases or discontinued but still supported
products don't belong on the public Web site, but they're no big
secret, either.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 10:19 AM, Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com> wrote:
> I'm wondering how a "customers only" category in which customers are not signing
> an NDA in which they agree not to redistribute information to non-customers
> could be maintained.
>
> Gene Kim-Eng

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.