RE: Visio shape hide-and-seek

Subject: RE: Visio shape hide-and-seek
From: <Jan -dot- Arnopolin -at- thomsonreuters -dot- com>
To: <guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com>, <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:49:07 -0500

Guy,

I don't know which version of Visio you're on. In Visio 2007, when you
open a drawing, *.vsd, the Shapes used in the drawing are displayed on
the left side navigation. If they aren't, do File, Shapes, Show
Document Stencil. This lists the shapes used in the document. Right
click on a shape in the drawing and the shape name should be displayed
in the left nav, as well as the name of the stencil it is from.

Hope this helps.

jan
Jan Arnopolin
Technical Writer