Re: Arbortext and SGML Print Preview & Pasting Problems

Subject: Re: Arbortext and SGML Print Preview & Pasting Problems
From: Paul Nagai <naglists -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 11:39:29 -0700

Hi Jeanette,
Here's a reply from Adepters:

Ok, on the print preview issue, I don’t think the AllowComposeStylesheetList
is required for a print preview, but I do believe “Composer”s must be
created in the DCF file of the document types in question for this to work.
Additionally, the Print Composer must be installed, and either PE active or
a Print Composer license installed for the formatted print preview option
(Editor print is active regardless).

On the second issue, I think we’d need some more info to make an educated
guess. That is really odd behavior, my first guess would be there’s an
entity/Xinclude reference being copied/pasted into the doc? It’d be really
hard to make a determination based on the information given.

--
Paul Nagai

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.