OT (I think): Free 30 day download CD for Adobe TCS2 - xposed to CIC SIG, Lone Writers, Framers, Free Framers, and RMC STC

Subject: OT (I think): Free 30 day download CD for Adobe TCS2 - xposed to CIC SIG, Lone Writers, Framers, Free Framers, and RMC STC
From: "Tammy Van Boening" <info -at- spectrumwritingllc -dot- com>
To: "TechWhirl List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 07:51:28 -0600

From: Tammy Van Boening [mailto:info -at- spectrumwritingllc -dot- com]
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 7:51 AM
To: Lone Writers List (stclwrsig-l -at- mailman -dot- stc -dot- org)
Subject: OT (I think): Free 30 day download CD for Adobe TCS2 - xposed to
CIC SIG, Techwriters, Framers, Free Framers, and RMC STC

All,

I know that Adobe offers a trial evaluation of TCS 2 via a download;
however, trying to demonstrate the synergies of all the software
applications included in the Technical Communications Suite 2 with a trial
evaluation has proved to be challenging. Due to the size of the suite, more
than a few gigabytes, it has been difficult for interested prospects to
download a 30 day trial.

<shameless plug> I authored an article for the Autumn 2009 communicator
issue </shameless plug> and received in the mail yesterday 10 copies of the
journal for me. The journal came with a CD for a free 30 day download of
TCS 2 and I certainly don't need 10 copies of this as I already have the
product. For those of you who might be interested in evaluating this product
in the comfort of their own environment and who are having trouble with the
virtual environment on the website, I figured this might interest you.

If you send me a stamped self-addressed envelope (one big enough to hold the
CD and that is padded), I will gladly send you a CD.

Like I said, I have 10 copies, so if you want to reply offlist to me, I will
send you my address to mail your envelope to.

I will let the list know the minute all 10 CDs are taken.

Thanks and hope this helps someone.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening

Owner/Principal

Spectrum Writing, LLC

email: info -at- spectrumwritingllc -dot- com

web: www.spectrumwritingllc.com

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.