RE: one vs 1

Subject: RE: one vs 1
From: "Connie Giordano" <connie -at- therightwordz -dot- com>
To: "Kat Kuvinka" <katkuvinka -at- hotmail -dot- com>, "" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>, "" <leonard -dot- porrello -at- soleratec -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:14:16 -0500

sometimes, but not always... and Marketing tends to go on the chopping block earlier in a downsizing effort.

Don't believe me? in 30 years, I'be been in the layoff arena 9 times.... I got axed everytime I was in marketing, and was kept on everytime I was in Development or IT... primarily because I can wear both hats with equal ease, and it's easier to prove it from the technology side....

Of course YMMV...

Connie P. Giordano
The Right Words
Communications & Information Design
(704) 957-8450 (cell)

www.therightwords.com
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney