RE: Surreptitious reporting...

Subject: RE: Surreptitious reporting...
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "'Dan Goldstein'" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:07:16 -0700

I will pass along the feature request to those who make things happen.

I have a client who needs actual work from me today guys. This is about all
I can contribute for now. But in the vein of Fun Friday, please continue to
lose your minds over something this or another product doesn't actually do!

;-)

sharon

Sharon Burton
MadCap Software Product Consultant
Managing your content, one topic at a time
www.anthrobytes.com
951-369-8590
IM: sharonvburton -at- yahoo -dot- com
Twitter: sharonburton