Re: Question - Training Guides - Who Writes?

Subject: Re: Question - Training Guides - Who Writes?
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:50:00 -0700

Also, if you can switch-hit and perform training on top of everything else,
you become more valuable, I've found.

But for anyone stepping into a training role for the first time, ping me
back and I'll provide additional input regarding good resources to help get
you up to speed. Do not go into the battlefield without your gear (and
having undergone Basic Training while crawling under live rounds)!

> Chris