RE: Cost per page metrics

Subject: RE: Cost per page metrics
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "'Combs, Richard'" <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>, "'Bill Swallow'" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>, "'Broberg, Mats'" <mabr -at- flir -dot- se>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 08:22:33 -0700

If you are looking for ways to effectively cost estimate your development,
MadCap has some free tool-neutral webinars about developing topic-based
content. These are recorded and available on the website at
http://madcapsoftware.com/demos/webinars.aspx.

sharon

Sharon Burton
MadCap Software Product Consultant
Managing your content, one topic at a time
www.anthrobytes.com
951-369-8590
IM: sharonvburton -at- yahoo -dot- com
Twitter: sharonburton