Re: Names for things, part 2

Subject: Re: Names for things, part 2
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Ladonna Weeks <ladonnaweeks -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 23:06:44 -0400

No, he's right. That satellite collision was messed up. It even made
my toothpaste tube explode and wilted the flowers in my back yard.

;)

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.

STC Ideas: http://stcideas.ning.com
Join: http://stcideas.ning.com/?xgi=6X1vNGI

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.