Re: Re: Writing procedures - thanks

Subject: Re: Re: Writing procedures - thanks
From: Anindita Basu <anindita -dot- basu -at- in -dot- ibm -dot- com>
To: Pro TechWriter <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 14:19:42 +0530

It's because of the DTD that's enforced for DITA. <step> cannot contain

More about the tags here:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.0/langspec/ditaref-type.toc.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.0/langspec/step.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.0/langspec/info.html

The complete Language Specifications are here:
http://www.ditainfocenter.com/eclipsehelp/topic/ditaref-type/topic2.html

Regards,
Anindita
User Assistance - Rational Insight
anindita -dot- basu -at- in -dot- ibm -dot- com
+91 532 2424103

Pro TechWriter
<pro -dot- techwriter -at- g
mail.com> To
Sent by: Claudine CHAUSSON
anindita.basu=in. s.com>
ibm -dot- com -at- lists -dot- tec cc
hwr-l.com Technical Writing
Subject
17/08/2009 11:39 Re: Re: Writing procedures - thanks
PM

I believe that is the only way you can add a note in a step. I don't know
why, either, and wouldn't mind someone sharing the reason?
PT

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/anindita.basu%40in.ibm.co

> Free Software Documentation Project Web Cast: Covers developing Table of
> Contents, Context IDs, and Index, as well as Doc-To-Help
> 2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.
> http://www.doctohelp.com/SuperPages/Webcasts/
>
> Help & Manual 5: The complete help authoring tool for individual
> authors and teams. Professional power, intuitive interface. Write
> once, publish to 8 formats. Multi-user authoring and version control!
> http://www.helpandmanual.com/
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-

> or visit

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/pro.techwriter%40gmail.com

âYou can only become truly accomplished at something you love....Pursue the
things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can't take
their
eyes off you.â

- Dr. Maya Angelou

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.

once, publish to 8 formats. Multi-user authoring and version control!
http://www.helpandmanual.com/

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as anindita -dot- basu -at- in -dot- ibm -dot- com -dot-

or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/anindita.basu%40in.ibm.com

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.