Writing procedures - thanks

Subject: Writing procedures - thanks
From: "Claudine CHAUSSON" <claudine -dot- chausson -at- jwaretechnologies -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:42:06 +0200

Hi and thank you for your help. That was much appreciated and very helpful.

Unfortunately, I don't have time for planning so I go head first and see
what happens. In a few months I will probably see, and maybe do, things
differently but as for now, I don't really have the time to consider it more
than I've already done.

I'm following your advice of repeating notes and warnings (nothing life
threatening though) when appropriate, except that with DITA you cannot
insert notes in a step ... Must figure this out.
If someone here is a DITA expert, some advice will be appreciated.
Advice on best practices for reuse (especially conref) is welcome too.

Regards,

Claudine

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.