Activating Embedded files in Acrobat

Subject: Activating Embedded files in Acrobat
From: Caroline Tabach <caroline -dot- tabach -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 01:46:04 +0300

I have Acrobat 7
I am working on a Word (2003) document in which I was requested to
embed Excel and graphic files. (this is because the graphic are very
wide and in Word they cannot be seen clearly. They wanted to enable
the user to open the graphic at full size to see all the details)
The document will be sent as a PDF. What do I have to do so that
someone can click on the Excel or png file in PDF and open it?

thanks

--
Caroline Tabach
Technical Writer