Re: TOC field frustration?

Subject: Re: TOC field frustration?
From: Lorraine Kiewiet <lkiewiet -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: Geoff Hart <ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca>, TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 08:14:31 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

The printer suggestion sounds possible, although in our corporate environment, we don't have a lot of variety. The colleague who gets everything with page 2 in the TOC is just upstairs from me. I don't know what her default printer is. But wouldn't the page numbers at the bottom of each page change also? Or are they individually "smart?"
Thanks for the quick response.