Re: My website saga, part 1 - transferring domain name

Subject: Re: My website saga, part 1 - transferring domain name
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 09:33:49 -0700

I also use Network Solutions as my registrar (Verio is my hosting service). A
lot of combined host/register services put up all sorts of roadblocks to make it
harder for you to fire them, but keeping the two services separate enables me to
keep control of my domain pointers out of the hands of whatever hosting provider
I'm using and to just log into the domain at NS and revise the technical data to
change from one host to another whether the current hosting service likes it or
not.

Gene Kim-Eng