Re: Shazam! You're a marketing writer!

Subject: Re: Shazam! You're a marketing writer!
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 08:59:51 -0700

I believe the difference to be a function of switching cranial hemispheres
on demand. As you described it, Nancy, your druthers is to perform all
left-brained tasks. Writing marketing copy is truly a right-brained
function, however. How well can you switch between the two?

Have a look at this Google search:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADBR_enUS293US293&q=right+versus+left+brain

There is much written about this. Can you train a leftie to become a
rightie? I don't know, hence the Google search so you can do your own
research.

Best,

http://www.doctohelp.com