Re: telecommute

Subject: Re: telecommute
From: Elaine Garnet <2egarnet -at- rogers -dot- com>
To: Jodie Gilmore <jgilmor -at- pacifier -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 17:44:40 -0400

Hi Jodie:
That is very interesting. In the future, I may try some trolling.
You are making very good use of virtual networking as a tool in
business development. Online applications are another issue. I have
always wondered how to do this without sending in a resume. I have
always sent out what I call a business profile as I want clients not
jobs. Why are folk so stuck on resumes? My BP says everything
interesting about me and my business on one page.
Elaine

http://www.doctohelp.com