Re: Contract work regulations in Massachusetts

Subject: Re: Contract work regulations in Massachusetts
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Evans, Diane L \(Rosetta\)" <diane_evans -at- merck -dot- com>, "techwr-l List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:14:02 -0700

Which is why I would only file on the way out. The real payoff, if
there is one, is the possibility I might impose a bit of
government-inflicted misery on someone who richly deserves it after I'm
gone. Any financial return is just an extra. Not everyone would think
it was worth the effort just for that, but I've already done the
introspection. :)

Gene Kim-Eng