Re: TECHWR-L Digest, Vol 42, Issue 16

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest, Vol 42, Issue 16
From: Linda Stark <lindstark -at- cox -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 21:54:59 -0500

John,

We have used Lynda.com practically since it started (with relatively
limited offerings). As a matter of fact, we've had the annual
subscription for years. It's excellent training. You can start start a
training session and stop, then resume where you left off, with no
problem. I've never had a problem with it, and often recommend it when
someone asks about training. You sure can't beat the price!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Linda Stark
Stark Clarity LLC

http://www.doctohelp.com