Re: George Hayhoe, a rant, and a resignation - PLEASE STOP

Subject: Re: George Hayhoe, a rant, and a resignation - PLEASE STOP
From: Pro TechWriter <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 13:17:20 -0500

Yep, thank the Furies :-)
*The Furies were the goddesses of vengeance who were birthed out of anger.
When Ouranos imprisoned Gaia's three sons the Hecatonchires (monsters with
hundreds of hands and fifty heads), Gaia appealed to the Titans for help,
and Chronos (Saturn) alone responded. He ambushed his father (Uranus) and
badly wounded him, and from Ouranos' blood the Furies and the Giants were
born.

PT

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com> wrote:

> But..but...it's *Friday...*
>
> Gene Kim-Eng

“You can only become truly accomplished at something you love....Pursue the
things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can't take their
eyes off you.”

- Dr. Maya Angelou

http://www.doctohelp.com