Re: Creating new "files" in Blaze

Subject: Re: Creating new "files" in Blaze
From: quills -at- airmail -dot- net
To: sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 13:09:30 -0500

Paradigm shift.

From file based, to topic based. Flare and Blaze don't have a File
creation. For someone who is searching how to make a new file, since
that is how documents are made in 99.999999999% of other tools, is
missing and won't be found. Your documentation glosses over that, and
doesn't make it clear beyond a shadow of a doubt what the shift is.

Scott

http://www.doctohelp.com