RE: Help -- Lost My EPS Connection!!

Subject: RE: Help -- Lost My EPS Connection!!
From: "Martinek, Carla" <CMartinek -at- zebra -dot- com>
To: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:42:11 -0600

Jim -

The EPS file type has been disassociated with illustrator.

In your Windows Explorer, select Tools > Folder Options.
In the File Types tab, scroll down until you find the EPS format.
In the Details for EPS extension area, click the Change button to browse
and select the application to associate with EPS files.

That should do it.

-Carla