RE: Productivity Gains?

Subject: RE: Productivity Gains?
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>, "Geoff Hart" <ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca>, "Technical Writing" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, "Allan Ackerson" <alackerson -at- msn -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 14:25:24 -0500

As soon as I hit send, I see "your" that should be "you're".

If we could find the source of the effect that makes such blatant things
invisible, we would bottle it and sell it as cloaking technology. Dump
this techwriting stuff and live on the royalties.

- Kevin

-l.com [mailto:techwr-l-bounces+kevin.mclauchlan=safenet->
inc -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com] On Behalf Of McLauchlan, Kevin
> Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 2:15 PM
> To: Geoff Hart; Technical Writing; Allan Ackerson
> Subject: RE: Productivity Gains?
>
> If management doesn't already have some problem areas (specific to the
> fucntion of the group) in mind, then there's an implicit
> assumption that
> all areas of the company are equally
> inefficient/sub-optimally-productive, and an implicit penalty on those
> who have engaged in ongoing streamlining and improvements over the
> years.
>
> Use that to pre-frame the question when asking for the
> specific areas of
> concern. When they say they don't have any specific areas, just a
> general hunch, look aghast and say... "your kidding."

[...]

or disclosing it.

http://www.doctohelp.com