Re: Tools -- RoboHelp/Webhelp style alignment issues in Firefox

Subject: Re: Tools -- RoboHelp/Webhelp style alignment issues in Firefox
From: Craig Haiss <craighaiss -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:17:21 -0800 (PST)

...also note that FireFox puts any text-indent between the number and first letter of your sentence. So you might need to avoid using text-indent, and instead zero out the margin and use padding to apply your indentation:

ol.sub {margin-left: 0px; padding-left: [[size of indentation]];}

Hope that helps.