RE: Enabling Web-based PDF reviews

Subject: RE: Enabling Web-based PDF reviews
From: "Tim Lewis" <ltc -dot- writer -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: <dvora -at- tech-challenged -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:55:02 -0600

I have not found a way that Shared Reviews work without a server to
centralize the comments. After I got the reviews to work for two of my
clients who wanted it, I quit researching. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
I do wish there was a way because I'd introduce the process to some of my
other clients. Anyone else know?

Tim