RE: "Button Gravity" and "Warning Gravity"

Subject: RE: "Button Gravity" and "Warning Gravity"
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:59:47 -0500

Assuming that there are no regulatory restrictions in your industry,
then all that matters is that you use consistent standards that are
clear to your audience. You can make a "warning" in your documentation
mean whatever works for you and your customers.

Richard's examples are a fine standard, but as David Patterson says:
"The wonderful thing about standards is that there are so many from
which you can choose."

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

http://www.doctohelp.com