RE: I just heard another one

Subject: RE: I just heard another one
From: "Connie Giordano" <connie -at- therightwordz -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:40:05 -0500

My current favorites come from friends in RLCFs (Really Large Consulting
Firms). No longer do they compile a list of questions from a meeting--they
get a list of "asks." You don't ask for results or even outcomes from a
training class--you find out what the "key learnings" are.

Makes my blood run cold...

Connie Giordano