Re: What about OLD computers??

Subject: Re: What about OLD computers??
From: cupton -at- syclone -dot- net
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:31:56 -0500 (EST)

I work with a charity that accepts old computers, and if they come with do
drives they are useless to us. Most charities have no budget (or
personnel) for hardware repairs. Really, what are the odds that someone is
going to break into a modest non-profit office and try to phish
information from someone's old computer?

Carolyn

http://www.doctohelp.com