Re: perspective on rates

Subject: Re: perspective on rates
From: "Suzette Leeming" <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Nancy Allison" <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 11:44:00 -0400

There's also vault.com and payscale.com. They list salary information by
job, by location, by company, etc. Good information.

Since the STC Salary Survey no longer represents Canadian salaries (which
was a big motivator for me to join), I had to find other resources. If I
were in the US, I would reject their current model of using government
information. My experience has been that the government (any government)
does a lousy job of keeping information current. Voter registration lists
are an excellent example, with non-existant or deceased people on them, or
old addresses.

Suzette Leeming

http://www.doctohelp.com