Info about online Master's degree programs from U.S universities

Subject: Info about online Master's degree programs from U.S universities
From: "Kumar Dhanagopal" <kdhanago -at- bea -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 07:22:54 -0700

Hello,

I'm considering doing a Master's degree (online, from a U.S university)
in technical communication/writing. I've been looking at the information
on the Web sites of universities that offer such programs: Southern
Polytechnic, Texas Tech, and Utah State to name a few. I'm also
exploring the Resources section of the STC website.

Before moving forward, I'd like to find out about the experiences of
those who have been through such online degree programs, or are
currently doing them. I'm particularly interested in information about
the quality of content delivered online, guidance/support from
instructors, relevance of the syllabus to technical communication work
in the IT industry, and cost of the program.

I'd be grateful for any information, opinions, and suggestions you
share. They would be of immense value to me in picking the right
college/course.

Thanks,
- Kumar

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/