Re: Quality posters from PPT?

Subject: Re: Quality posters from PPT?
From: voxwoman <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: chrismorton11 -at- gmail -dot- com
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 12:09:10 -0400

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 12:02 PM, Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 9:02 AM, Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
> wrote:
>
> > CorelDraw is a vector program...but I think version 7 is somewhat
> >> outdated?
> >>

> > Yes, but still fully capable.

My purpose in pointing out software that may be out of date is only to note
that print houses may not be able to handle the source files. Probably they
will, but this would be something you have to verify beforehand, since
you're not using what's currently standard. For example, I couldn't use
PageMaker to design any of my CD labels and jewel cases because DiskMakers
didn't accept PageMaker files anymore, even though the software itself is
still perfectly functional.

However, it might justify the company getting you Adobe Creative Suite :)

-Wendy

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/