Re: Additional new features

Subject: Re: Additional new features
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 10:54:40 -0700

My experience is that these things are synonyms for
"pick up phone, call tech support." Online help can
also be that, of course, but at least it's already there
and the tech support person can talk someone to it
rather than trying to dictate web addresses of other
sources to a frustrated caller over the phone.

Gene Kim-Eng