Macro Solution for Only Label and Number - Thank you

Subject: Macro Solution for Only Label and Number - Thank you
From: "Hemstreet, Deborah" <DHemstreet -at- kaydon -dot- com>
To: "Jonathan West" <jwest -at- mvps -dot- org>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:59:50 -0400

Major thanks to Jonathan West for his solution.

I now have two nifty macros for helping employees quickly cross-ref
figures and tables - here they are, tested and working in MS Word 2003 -
for anyone who would like. I have a toolbar and have mapped these to a
toolbar (and a short-cut key on my own add-in template).

Many thanks!
Deborah

Sub CrossRefFigure()
'
' Written 9/29/2008 by Deborah Hemstreet with help of Jonathan West
'
With Dialogs(wdDialogInsertCrossReference)
SendKeys "ff{TAB}{DOWN}{DOWN}~%w": .Show
End With
End Sub
Sub CrossRefTable()
'
' Written 9/29/2008 by Deborah Hemstreet with help of Jonathan West
'

With Dialogs(wdDialogInsertCrossReference)
SendKeys "tt{TAB}{DOWN}{DOWN}~%w": .Show
End With
End Sub