RE: Know Anything about Madcap Flare?

Subject: RE: Know Anything about Madcap Flare?
From: "Daniel Ng" <kjng -at- gprotechnologies -dot- com>
To: <beelia -at- pacbell -dot- net>, "'Chris Vickery'" <cvickery -at- arenasolutions -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:16:59 +0800

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
Get in touch with sales -at- madcapsoftware -dot- com or drop mail to

The team at madcapsoftware.com (mhamilton -at- madcapsoftware -dot- com) they'll be
sure to sort you out with a pretty quick response or a list of what you
need. All the best.