RE: Need examples of system documentation

Subject: RE: Need examples of system documentation
From: "Daniel Ng" <kjng -at- gprotechnologies -dot- com>
To: <deltaskye -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:31:36 +0800

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
Hi Deltaskye
This looks like something quite practical within IT administration
documentation instead of something for analysis and design.

- how to backup and restore (the roles responsibilities), the current
schedule, and the type of backup being done.
- how to configure BEA, the config files, the key values, what to leave at
default, what should happen, enabling logging, disabling logging. The most
important configurations for troubleshooting modes, for performance/daily
operations
- External data interface- if you have a DBMS like SQL Server, it
automatically generates a relationship diagram (ERD) of tables, keys, etc.
Visio might be able to do it too with some work.

The number of tiers, Application Tier, Data Tier, Client Tier, list of
workstations?
Server computer/IP add
Data Tier/IP add

Something additional