RE: Keyboard/function key shortcut for repeated text in Word?

Subject: RE: Keyboard/function key shortcut for repeated text in Word?
From: "Van Boening, Tammy" <Tammy -dot- VanBoening -at- chartercom -dot- com>
To: "Heidi Liebl-Slabinski" <heidi -dot- liebl -dot- slabinski -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:58:09 -0500

Yep, I thought so too, but it was Auto Correct that did the trick for me
(not Auto Text) - Under Word Options > Proofing (as sent to me in an
offlist response) and I get it set up there - not intuitive to me as it
isn't really proofing that I am doing at this point, but it works.

Thanks again - this list is awesome.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening

Curriculum Developer

Charter University

Charter Communications, Inc.

tammy -dot- vanboening -at- chartercom -dot- com