Dropdown menus in web help with Flare or other tool

Subject: Dropdown menus in web help with Flare or other tool
From: Rob Hudson <caveatrob -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: 'techwr-l List' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:58:26 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I've been tasked with converting http://webservices.listrak.com to a web
help file instead of a dynamic, database-driven web site. Two items are
sticklers right now:

1. I don't how how to integrate the css-driven menus into a help file.
Is this possible?
2. I don't know how to simulate "tabs" for code samples. For example, I
want to have a tabbed interface with C#, PHP, and Java source. Clicking
a tab should show the code source within the panel below.

Can this be done within an HTML help framework, or should I resume
custom development?

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/