RE: "budget" laptop?

Subject: RE: "budget" laptop?
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
To: "Edgar D' Souza" <edgar -dot- b -dot- dsouza -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 08:01:39 -0500

Sorry, Ed, I must have been thinking slightly bigger than reality: It
was a 20.1-inch notebook I had in mind. For instance,
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/ca/en/ho/WF06a/12139188-78299199-78299212
-78299212-78299212-80247383.html -- 2 GB RAM, 240 HD.

But, as it turns out, the model above may not be currently available and
this dalliance with even 20 inches may have been more of a passing fancy
than I realized. The current offerings at HP's web site, for instance,
appear to max out at 17" wide. In any case, if you want to dig more into
20" notebooks, I'd start with the standard Google search:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=20-inch+notebook. I saw some
interesting-looking links from there.

Jim