RE: Fun with RoboHelp X5

Subject: RE: Fun with RoboHelp X5
From: "Sarah Blake" <Sarah -dot- Blake -at- microfocus -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 14:11:01 +0100

Paul, you were absolutely right. It now works. Thankyou!

(Though why RoboHelp cares whether a Merant file is registered may just
remain one of Life's Great Mysteries).

And thanks to previous posts on the list, I've even managed to get
RoboHelp X5 activated. Woo! Now just to decide whether to use full or
partial screenshots...

;)

Sarah Blake
Senior Technical Author