RE: Screen captures (was RE: TECHWR-L Digest, Vol 35, Issue 14)

Subject: RE: Screen captures (was RE: TECHWR-L Digest, Vol 35, Issue 14)
From: "Sean Brierley" <sbrierley -at- Accu-Time -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:23:16 -0400

That article looks very interesting. Of course, it was written last
century and doesn't accommodate how the latest generation uses
documentation, let alone the fact that we now have
"UltimaScreenCaptureFutility version 2010" with which to make our screen
captures. <grin>

I found the article here: http://purl.org/utwente/26793.

Also, I wonder, do such articles change the way we work? Secondly, do
they change what our employers demand?

Curiously yours, partly tongue-in-cheek,

Sean