Re: WaH

Subject: Re: WaH
From: "Kathleen MacDowell" <kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com>
To: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:32:27 -0500

Hi Arroxane,

It sounds like an uncomfortable situation that you've done everything
you could to resolve. It must be hard to be putting out great work and
not getting any recognition, or the opposite.

You didn't say what it was that made you feel like they don't think
you're doing anything. Maybe people could offer something more
concrete if they knew. (at least we can hope so :-)

Regards,

Kathleen

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 3:21 PM, <arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com> wrote:

> I'm on all 3 major IM programs 24/7 and check my work email even during off-hours. I post my cell and home phone in the "working from home" email I send out.
>

> They apparently have different standards for me than for themselves.
>
> :(
> Arroxane

Kathleen MacDowell
www.writefortheuser.com