RE: master's degrees

Subject: RE: master's degrees
From: Gause_Brian -at- emc -dot- com
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:45:20 -0400

Silly questions bore you? Are you 187 years old with no sense of humor
or what?

You must not be a fan of Mike Myers, eh? He once said he was trying "to
elevate silly to an art form" because he thought "silliness" was a
blessed state of being. For this artist, this comedian, this writer of
half a dozen successful movies, silly isn't boring, but exciting and
child-like...a sure sign of youthful joy and wonder. He's made millions
on his silliness, and it must be said that most of his audience doesn't
find silliness boring. If you really find silliness boring, then you
have my sympathies. I wouldn't want to live in that squalid darkness of
boredom...

Of course, I would call these angel questions "absurd", not silly, but
that's another discussion...

Brian Gause

From: Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com> To: tekwrytr -at- hotmail -dot- com;
and medical school because...> > A) you don't believe in angels?> B) you
believe in angels but understand them to be non-corporeal?> C) you have
been made to understand, by "the Masters", that angels don't dance?> D)
you don't understand Scholasticism?> E) you are uncomfortable and/or
unfamiliar with induction?> F) you think attempting to do so would be
ridiculous?> > Leonard> > ________________________________________>
From: Technical Writer [mailto:tekwrytr -at- hotmail -dot- com] > Sent: Wednesday,
September 10, 2008 10:09 AM> To: Leonard C. Porrello;
Why not apply the same analysis to law and medical school--whose> >
students continue their education only to improve their job prospects?>
> > > Leonard> </snip>> > For the same reason I don't debate the number
of angels that are able to dance on the head of a pin.> tekwrytr> >
http://www.tekwrytrs.com>
See how Windows Mobile brings your life together-at home, work, or on
the go.

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as gause_brian -at- emc -dot- com -dot-

or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/gause_brian%40emc.com

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/