Re: Help! Corrupted Word file(?) - Solved?

Subject: Re: Help! Corrupted Word file(?) - Solved?
From: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 19:18:43 -0400

Actually I've decided to compromise based on something like this.

I opened the file in OOW then saved as a different file name. Opened the new file in Word and went through attempting to fix the various noticeable errors. When I'm done with this fun task, I'll compare this version to the last version created in Word as well as my notes and see if I missed anything.

Fingers crossed.

Arroxane