RE: Agile working with offsite teams

Subject: RE: Agile working with offsite teams
From: "Sarah Blake" <Sarah -dot- Blake -at- microfocus -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:38:08 +0100

Hi all,

Well, I wanted advice on the potential issues and bottlenecks, and I
definitely got it! Thanks to everyone who chimed in, especially those
who suggested that despite the difficulties it might actually be
possible.

I may have been thrown in at the deep end a little with this project,
but I wouldn't do this job if I didn't like a challenge!

There seem to be a number of us facing similar issues; I'll try to
update the list on how things go, in the hope of helping someone else in
the future.

Sarah Blake
Senior Technical Author
Micro Focus