Re: MIF to XML/SGML conversion?

Subject: Re: MIF to XML/SGML conversion?
From: "Yves Barbion" <yves -dot- barbion -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Butler, Darren J CTR USAF AFMC 584 CBSS/GBHAC" <Darren -dot- Butler -dot- ctr -at- robins -dot- af -dot- mil>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:11:56 +0200

Hi Darren,

Indeed, MIF2Go can do this. We use it to convert unstructured MIF and
FrameMaker files to DITA XML for our customers and we have VERY good
experiences with it.

Feel free to send me a sample file and I will give it a whirl.

--
Yves Barbion â Managing Director Scripto â Adobe-Certified FrameMaker
Instructor