Re: Adobe Acrobat Forms Question

Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat Forms Question
From: john -at- garisons -dot- com
To: "Michelle Despres" <michelle -dot- despres -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:44:39 -0400 (EDT)

I had a problem similar to that in my previous job. IIRC, you have to open
the form in Acrobat Pro and enable Advanced Features or something.

Hope this is enough of a clue for you to figure it out ...As is par for
the course with too many Adobe applications, the solution was very
non-intuitive, but I eventually got it to work.

Good luck,

John

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/