RE: A new level of spam?

Subject: RE: A new level of spam?
From: "Lauren" <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
To: <john -at- garisons -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L''" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:22:02 -0700

I send those emails to the phishing address provided at the bank's real web
site and to the FTC. The fake web site usually gets taken down or blocked
right away.

The FTC is involved in helping to block phishing and will accept forwarded
phishing emails at spam -at- uce -dot- gov -dot-

Wachovia's email to forward these emails is abuse -at- wachovia -dot- com -dot-

Here is Wachovia's information for reporting emails,
http://www.wachovia.com/helpcenter/page/0,,5184_5187,00.html#report

Lauren

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/